Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Catalina Chicken - My Mom

Ingredients

Chicken Breast
Catalina Dressing (whole bottle)
Dry Onion Soup (one package)
Canned Jelled Cranberries
Salt and peper

Directions

Preheat the oven to 350. Place the chicken in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper. In a bowl, mix together the dressing, soup mix, and jelled cranberries. Pour over the chicken. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. Serve with white rice and a bread to soak up the sauce like a crescent.

This is literally the first thing my mom ever taught me to make.  I was pretty young, but it is so simple and inexpensive. I have passed this recipe along to friends who always seem to enjoy it. Brad and Nick also seemed to really like it, the chicken comes out really juicy and who can say no to crescent rolls! I also usually serve this with a veggie but I got a little lazy :) Enjoy this super easy dish!!


No comments:

Post a Comment