Sunday, June 17, 2012

Garden Burger- Food Network Magazine

Make four patties out of whatever ground meat you enjoy: we used turkey as it is Father's Day and my dad doesn't eat read meat :)

Toppings: Avocado, tomato, baby romaine lettuce, alfalfa sprouts & Green Goddess Dressing

Green Goddess Dressing: In a blender puree 1/3 a cup of plain low-fat yogurt, 1/2 cup of chopped chives, 2 tablespoons each of mayonnaise and chopped basil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (I used half a small lemon), 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.

I served with sweet potato fries.

I realize as I look at the date of my last entry what a huge slacker I've been. I didn't realize how busy I have been. I plan to keep up with this until I move to San Diego, my last NH entry will be July 8th. I have a bridal shower the 15th and then I fly out the 18th!! I'm very excited. 

Happy Father's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment